This plan provides one cleaning, tune-up, and equipment adjustment for your forced hot air system.
- One cleaning, tune up, and adjustment of equipment.
- Equipment is adjusted to maximum efficiency.
- Contracts cover one hour of the labor on all parts listed below. All after hours, weekends and holidays will be billed at their prevailing rates. Additional labor will also be billed at their prevailing rates.
- ECM or veritable speed motors, regardless of size
- Main furnace/fan control board
- Chimney work (Pugs Home Services is not responsible for any damages caused by a chimney related problem)
- Lack of Electric Power
- If you are not home at the time of your scheduled appointment, a missed appointment charge will be added to your account at the prevailing rate.
- If we are unable to access your equipment for any reason, you will be billed at the prevailing service rate.
- Obsolete Parts
PLAN: Gas Furnace Plan 18-C
- Air Filter (one only) (supplied by the customer)
- Emergency Switch
- Glow Bar /HSI