Tune ups are for customers with oil-fired equipment that needs to be professionally cleaned, but should not be in need of repair. They are designed to maintain the efficiency and dependability of your HVAC system.
- Remove, clean and inspect flue piping from unit to base of chimney
- Remove and replace pump strainer.
- Remove and replace oil filter.
- Replace oil nozzle with OEM specified replacement.
- Clean combustion head of all soot and debris.
- Clean and inspect electrodes for damage and cracks.
- Inspect oil tank, all oil lines and fittings for leaks and secure the connections when accessible.
- Clean and inspect heat exchanger.
- Lubricate motor and bearings when accessible.
- Equipment is adjusted to maximum efficiency.
PLAN: Annual Oil Heat Tune-Up 3-C
Note: Unlisted parts and items requiring service will be repaired or replaced at our prevailing rates.
REASONS TO TUNE UP YOUR SYSTEM:
- EXTENDS THE LIFE OF YOUR SYSTEM…Tune ups will catch small problems before they become larger, ore sereious issues.
- SAVES ON ENERGY BILLS…When tuned up, your heater operates more efficiently decreasing your monthly energy bill.
- AVOIDS COSTLY REPAIRS…A recent analysis of service calls revealed that with regular maintenance, up to 75% of heating repairs could have been avoided.
- EQUIPMENT ADJUSTED TO MAXIMUM EFFICIENCEY…When turned up, equipment runs with smoothly at its maximum efficiency.
PROLONG THE LIFE OF YOUR HVAC…CALL NOW TO GET ON OUR SCHEDULE – 410.477.334