Pugs Precision AC/Heat Pump Tune Up is designed to maintain the efficiency and dependability of your Air Conditioner or Heat Pump.
- Check Starting Capabilities
- Check Safety Controls
- Check and Replace Air Filter (supplied by owner)
- Check Thermostat Operation
- Check all Electrical Connections
- Check Voltage and Amperage on Motors
- Lubricate All Moving Parts Where Necessary
- Clean and Check Condenser
- Clean and Check Evaporator Coil
- Check Operating Pressures
- Check Refrigerant for Proper Amount
- Check and Adjust Blower Components
- Check for Correct Air Flow
- Clean Condensate Drain Where Accessible
- Check for Proper Temperature Difference
Note: Unlisted Parts and items requiring service will be repaired or replaced at the prevailing rates.
- ECM or Veritable speed motors, regardless of size
- Main furnace/fan control board
- Chimney work (Pugs Home Services is not responsible for any damages caused by a chimney related problem)
- All refrigerants
- Lack of Electric Power
- If you are not home at the time of your scheduled appointment, a missed appointment charge will be added to your account at the prevailing rate.
- If we are unable to access your equipment for any reason, you will be billed at the prevailing service rate.
PLAN: 15-Point Annual Precision AC/Heat Pump Tune-Up 12-C